Senior Profile Submissions
All Seniors are invited to submit a portrait and a "blurb". Please see below for details, guidelines and submission links for each.
All senior items are due by October 31, 2021. Late items will NOT be accepted.
Senior Portrait Guidelines:
- Senior Portraits taken by Chestnut Hill Studios will be sent to the yearbook staff automatically. You do not need to do anything for these portraits to be included in the yearbook .
- Senior Portraits taken by other photographers must be submitted electronically through the website (use link below). Emailed photos will NOT be accepted.
- The following formats are accepted: JPG, GIF. Do not send photos in Word, Google or Slide show document forms.
- The photo must be less than 5 MB in size.
- Any portraits deemed inappropriate for the yearbook will not be used.
- Portraits may be cropped by the yearbook staff if needed.
Your photographer MUST follow these portrait guidelines for taking an acceptable portrait:
- Head and shoulder portraits only (no full body, no props)
- Plain backgrounds in natural color preferred or natural setting with few distractions
- Digital images must be 640 x 800 pixel (.8 aspect ratio), 300 dpi
- All files must be RGB jpg files
- Portraits must be vertical
- Color portraits only
- Non-Chestnut Hill Photographers, submit Senior Portraits here!
Senior Blurbs Guidelines
- Senior Blurbs must be submitted electronically through the website.
- There is a limit of 300 characters (letters, numbers, spaces, punctuation, etc).
- Space words apart from each other appropriately.
- Long strings of text with no spaces/breaks will not be accepted and will be edited by the yearbook staff and advisors as they see fit.
- Please proofread your Senior Blurb before submitting.
- Changes cannot be made once a Senior Blurb is received.
- You will receive a confirmation email when your Senior Blurb is received.
- We reserve the right to edit any senior blurb for size or questionable content.
Examples of information to include in your blurb:
- Future Goals
- "Thanks to"...
- Favorite Teachers
Example blurb: 47 words, 281 characters (including spaces)
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss
AW, FR, GD, BB, JC, and the rest of the gang.
Memories: Prom '13, trip to Florida, Period 3 with Mr. Green, championship!!
Basketball 1,2,3,4, Field Hockey 1,2,3,4, student council
Thanks to Mom, Dad, and Johnny.