Mansfield High School Yearbook Ads
Honor your graduating senior! Advertise your local business!
2018 Mansfield High School Yearbook Ad – Due March 1, 2018
Thank you to our 2017 supporters!
Barrows Insurance Agency, Inc.
Why should you place an ad in the MHS yearbook?
The Flannel Cow
Day Spa at the Strand Salon
Grogan-Marciano Sporting Goods
Hockomock Area YMCA
Turinese Plumbing and Heating
The Pro's Car Care
Deco's Italian Cuisine
Robert W. Eames Insurance Agency
Sharon Credit Union
Jodice and Sons
Burke Accounting Associates
Ad Guidelines and Prices
Full Page - $200
- Over 500 copies are sold each year - Great exposure!
- The yearbook receives no school or town funds - it's self-sustaining.
- Ad sales help defray the cost of the yearbook to students.
- Surprise your senior with a dedicated space and a special message.
- Yearbook staff members will design an ad for you IN FULL COLOR.
- You may design your own ad at mansfieldyearbook.com.
- Become a part of Mansfield's history!
Half Page - $150
- Vertical orientation (height = 9.5", width = 7")
- This ad will fit many pictures and up to several paragraphs.
Quarter Page - $100
- Horizontal orientation (height = 4.5", width = 7")
- This ad will fit multiple pictures and a small paragraph.
Eighth Page - $50 - Perfect size for a business card!
- Vertical orientation (height = 4.75", width = 3.5")
- This ad will fit a medium sized picture and a couple of sentences.
- Horizontal orientation (height = 2.25", width = 3.5")
- This ad will fit a small picture and a simple sentence.
Ads can be placed online through our publisher where you can design your ad, upload your photos and purchase your ad. To order your ad online click here.
If you wish to order your ad by sending a check and submitting paper copies of photos and ad copy please use the ad order form by clicking here.
QUESTIONS? Contact yearbook adviser Jennifer Martinelli at firstname.lastname@example.org
IF MAILING form or ad copy, send to Jennifer Martinelli - Yearbook Ads, Mansfield High School, 250 East St., Mansfield, MA 02048.