Welcome to the website of the Mansfield High School Yearbook!
Please note that we are located in Mansfield, MA.
We are excited to work with YOU to create the best yearbook! Please share your candid photos of events, games, spirit days and "then and now"!
This website contains all of the information you'll need for the 2019-2020 yearbook. Take a look around.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Yearbook Staff and Ms. Martinelli, Faculty Advisor
Late items will NOT be accepted. Please plan ahead to meet the deadlines.
Senior items are due no later than October 31st.
Senior Portraits (due October 31st)
- Chestnut Hill Studios will automatically send senior portraits to us. You do not need to do anything!
- Portraits taken by other photographers must be submitted electronically on mansfieldhighschoolyearbook.com.
- If you would like to have a yearbook staff member take your senior portrait (free of charge), let us know ASAP!
- Portraits will not be accepted via email/CD or in hard copy.
Senior Blurbs (due October 31st)
- Senior blurbs are limited to 300 characters typed (including letters, numbers, spaces, punctuation).
- Senior blurbs must be submitted electronically on mansfieldhighschoolyearbook.com (click on Senior Blurb).
- More information on Senior Blurbs will be given in homeroom later in the fall.
Yearbook Orders (due January 8th)
- Seniors DO NOT receive free yearbooks. Seniors must order and pay for their own yearbooks.
- Yearbooks may be ordered online at mansfieldhighschoolyearbook.com .
- If there is a financial hardship and you would still like to order a yearbook, please contact Ms. Martinelli (email@example.com) to discuss arrangements.
- Parent and Business Ads (due February 24th, 2020).
- Go to mansfieldhighschoolyearbook.com and click on ads.
- If you would like to order an ad via order form and check please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a form or stop by the main office.
- If you would like us to scan a photo please submit it to Ms. Martinelli and it will be returned to you.
- Please put the student's name on the back of all photos.
- Photos may also be submitted electronically via email. Please send high quality photos (300 dpi in JPG format). Please do not send photos as word documents or slideshows.