Welcome to the website of the Mansfield High School Yearbook!
Please note that we are located in Mansfield, MA.
We are excited to work with YOU to create the best yearbook! Please share your candid photos of events, games, spirit days and "then and now"!
This website contains all of the information you'll need for the 2020-2021 yearbook. Take a look around.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Yearbook Staff and Ms. Martinelli, Faculty Advisor
Late items will NOT be accepted. Please plan ahead to meet the deadlines.
Senior items are due no later than October 31st.
Senior Portraits (due October 31st)
- Chestnut Hill Studios will automatically send senior portraits to us. You do not need to do anything!
- Portraits taken by other photographers must be submitted electronically on mansfieldhighschoolyearbook.com.
- If you would like to have a yearbook staff member take your senior portrait (free of charge), let us know ASAP!
- Portraits will not be accepted via email/CD or in hard copy.
Senior Blurbs (due October 31st)
- Senior blurbs are limited to 300 characters typed (including letters, numbers, spaces, punctuation).
- Senior blurbs must be submitted electronically on mansfieldhighschoolyearbook.com (click on Senior Blurb).
- More information on Senior Blurbs will be given in homeroom later in the fall.
Yearbook Orders (due January 10th, 2021)
- Seniors DO NOT receive free yearbooks. Seniors must order and pay for their own yearbooks.
- Yearbooks may be ordered online at mansfieldhighschoolyearbook.com .
- If there is a financial hardship and you would still like to order a yearbook, please contact Ms. Martinelli (email@example.com) to discuss arrangements.
- Parent and Business Ads (due March 1st, 2021).
- Go to mansfieldhighschoolyearbook.com and click on ads.
- If you would like to order an ad via order form and check please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a form or stop by the main office.